Relapse Management Programs
Help your clients reflect on relapse as an opportunity to learn, and start again
Being free from any kind of addiction or stronghold is a wonderful accomplishment. Relapse however, is a normal part of the behaviour change process. Health & Wellbeing Training Consultants offers relapse management programs to help clients sustain their new behaviour change and prevent relapse.
We work to identify different sources of relapse, and help clients develop tailored approaches to maintain their new way of life. For further details, please download our program outline for your setting.
Health & Wellbeing Training Consultants can assist your organisation, group or workplace, located anywhere across Australia, through our professional relapse management programs. Contact us today by calling 03 8502 0006 or using our online enquiry form. We are happy to provide you with further information or a free no-obligation quote.
What do previous participants say about our workshops?
- “Very well delivered – relevant information and practical strategies to implement; learning new strategies and practicing them.”
- “Awesome – great/approachable workshops.”
- “Felt very positive and focused at the end of each workshop.”
- “Motivating, relaxed and informative.”
- “Great evidence-based presentation.”
- “Stav was very helpful, gave us lots of strategies.”
- “Fun approach; great energy.”
- “Very engaging! Great practical advice.”
- “Fun approach. Motivation, teamwork and relaxed sessions.”
- “Getting together with colleagues about something non-work related; bonding with other staff; getting to know one another on a more personal level.”
- “Stav was so engaging, passionate and knowledgeable.”
- “(Thankful) that we were provided with this opportunity by … (their workplace).”
- “It would be great to have this more often. A refresher course would be great.”
For further information on our relapse management programs, contact Health & Wellbeing Training Consultants on 03 8502 0006, or use our our online contact form to receive a free no-obligation quote.